How to Unlock and Reset Mi Redmi all Phones: Remove Pattern/PIN Lock
Problems faced by Mi users the question asked several times that I had done high security(with pattern lock) in my Redmi phone so it doesn’t permit to do anything in them when my sibling accomplishing something in them it has asked comparative pattern and password and he has entered a wrong password in more than three times then it shows your phone has been locked and also fingerprint not working while unlocking the device. Guys don’t worry now you can easily sort out these situations by just resetting the password/PIN/Pattern by own without wasting time for going Mi service center and save money.
There are three methods to perform factory reset on your Xiaomi All Series phone. Make sure to back up all your data to your PC as the process erases everything from your mobile. There are only a few solutions for recover password. If you don’t want your personal data, You can Reset your mobile easily. Please note that Factory Reset deletes all your mobile data permanently.
Guide to reset a forgotten Password/PIN/Pattern on Redmi and Mi phones
Note: Do any of the method you wanted to remove pattern lock from your device. Given below are the three methods to unlock phone easily.
This method is applicable for all listing Xiaomi Mi Phones below:
- Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi A1
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Xiaomi Mi Max
- Xiaomi Mi Mix
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus
- Redmi 3X
- Redmi 3
- Redmi 2A
- Redmi 2
- Redmi 1S
Unlock and Reset Mi Redmi Method 1:
After done of above procedure follow the steps below:
- Download the Mi Unlock app to PC, and sign in with your Mi Account.
- Switch off your Mi note 4 phone manually, and hold Volume down key and Power button to enter Fast-boot mode.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and click “Unlock”.
Unlock and Reset Mi Redmi Method 2:
- Go to main settings on your Mi Redmi Phones.
- Locate Backup & reset option and tap on it.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Finally select Reset Device > Erase Everything and wait till the phone reboots to factory settings.
Unlock and Reset Mi Redmi Method 3:
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mi redmi phone.
- Press both keys [Power key and upper volume key] together.
- when your phone start that time release Power Key but keep pressing Volume Key.
- You can show Recovery Menu on your screen than release all keys.
- First Choose English language By Default it shows Chinese language.
- Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset with the use of Up- Down volume Key.
- Yes – Delete all user Data.
- Then Reboot Your Device wait till to function show.
After the device is unlocked, it becomes less secure and more vulnerable to malware attacks, which may lead to the disclosure and loss of your private data. Some features which require high security level (e.g., Find device, added-value services, etc.) will no longer be available.
Now you have successfully reset Xiaomi Redmi phone and remove pattern/pin lock. If you have any questions regarding the above procedure, feel free to ask us in the below comment section.